Our global partner, a prestigious technology company, is looking for an
who will be working as part of a virtually integrated organisation in ongoing application development, supporting HR processes.
· As part of a dedicated Agile team, the candidate will be responsible for
· Developing software solutions based on technical and functional specifications.
· Participate and promote department strategy, processes, Agile or Scrum method and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
· Reviewing and support current programs and make recommendations for improvement.
· Working with other senior developers to ensure that software products are being built to specification and meet business needs.
· Working in teams, including the own team and cross-functional teams as well.
· Knowing the dedicated application’s structure form architectural standpoint.
· At least BSc in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the desire to work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
· 1-2 years of experience as Java developer in an enterprise environment
· 1-2 years of experience of Web development
· Proactive, problem solver and has a sense of ownership
· Ability to work efficiently in teams or independently without technical oversight or work review
· Possess an exceptional customer service attitude, be dependable with a great work ethic, show demonstrated initiative, and display ownership of issues
· Experience with software configuration best practices (continuous integration, source control, etc.)
· Strong analysis skills; the ability to make critical business recommendations and think strategically
· Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, changing environment
· Ability and desire to learn new skills, methods quickly
· Solid understanding of Agile terms and methodologies
· Open to work on Lotus Notes related development projects is a great advantage