Experienced Data Process Manager (SSC)
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Feladatok: – Custodian of all financial and operational data to support the newly established SSC Elvárások: – 5+ yrs experience as a Data Manager in a Shared Service industry Amit kínálunk: - Exclusive office environment with Cental location
– Deployment of workable data migration strategy and procedures in accordance with the company standards
– Management and communication of all data processes across the local SSC and externally with the operating units across EMEA
– Provide suitable data extraction and migration techniques to ensure data processes have integrity and appropriate controls.
– Agree data processes and volumes prior to go-live
- Provide assurance that the data migration is complete prior to each go-live, management of readiness checks and data stage gates
– Ensure the SSC and its management meet defined data performance targets before go live
– Implement data management process to support master data and transactional data in business as usual state
– Manage the relationship between the SSC and its clients in relation to expectations, performance, timeliness, responsiveness, productivity of data quality
– Management of data quality issues and risks
– Efficiency, innovation and improvement of data processes and procedures
– Creation and continuity of data processes
– As part of the VF SSC Management Team, continuous improvement in efficiency and reduction of transactional processing, estate and accounting costs
– Line management and development of the Data Team and their achievement of their defined targets/goals
– Reporting performance, statistics and ad-hoc data. Using various systems
– Analysis of productivity, performance and improvement opportunities.
– Maintaining positive relationships between the SSC and its Client across EMEA
– Ensuring internal and external client satisfaction expectations are met and exceeded
– Big data and transition management experience
– Data migration and data cleansing experience working with a major outsourcer within shared services
– Significant data on-boarding skills in transition environment
– Proven performance improvement and management skills
– Project experience with accompanying knowledge of methodologies (e.g. consulting practice background and/or Prince2, PMP or similar)
– Competent user of industry leading data migration techniques using multiple technology systems, applications, etc.
– Strong Excel/SQL skills plus Word, PowerPoint, MS Project & MS Visio
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent business English
- Opportunity to shape the processes and design the migration plans with the project team
- Be part of a new SSC which is serving a specially unique type of business
- Competetitive compenstaion package
– Custodian of all financial and operational data to support the newly established SSC
– 5+ yrs experience as a Data Manager in a Shared Service industry
- Exclusive office environment with Cental location
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090