For fulfilling the position
we are looking for colleagues
The Alcoa HR Services Delivery centre fits within the overall structure of Alcoa. The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
We are looking for an additional
to join the team to support our Saudi businesses.
The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Expat administration and coordination (initiation forms, visa process, medical checks, repatriation forms, reporting of local benefits etc)
- Maintenance of the people data base, Oracle records for concerned population
- PMP support
- TM support creation of talent profiles, data collection.
- Training admin support
- Business conduct and Anti-corruption training admin
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Experience in handling expat administration and tax implication is an advantage
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), willingness to learn new ones (Oracle HRMS knowledge is an advantage, but not vital);
- Technical and administrative orientation
- Advanced communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn and desire to grow;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.