Executive Personal Assistant (PA)
Get your GO on.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, we operate four industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
As Executive Personal Assistant (PA) your role will be:
- Full support of the Business Support Centre’s (BSC) Managing Director and BSC Leadership Team on any administrative activities (e.g.: expense reports, arrangement of appointments)
- Arrange and coordinate meetings within BSC both internally and on the international level
- Prepare presentations for Managing Director and BSC Leadership Team
- Follow up the tasks agreed on BSC Leadership Team meetings
- Arrange and coordinate visits and conferences (hotel room booking, hosting)
- Arrange travels of BSC’s Managing Director and BSC’s Leadership Team members
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience
- Excellent English (verbal and written) and local language
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages preferably Power Point, Excel, Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for high quality stakeholder
- Robust problem solving and conflict management skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
- Makes independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to work at:
- Our BSC is a Centre of Excellence and is the biggest ABG entity within EMEA, providing global support
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Winning spirit
- High-energy place where things move forward every day
- Award winning office environment
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply to the "Jelentkezés" button below!