As a partner of Aegon Global Technology, we are looking for candidates for an Event Management Analyst role. Last year the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with the latest IT solutions and receive the finest support. Being part of their team gives you the opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for a dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
By following the values of the company, coming to work should bring passion, fun and creativity instead of a simple hope for the green traffic light in the morning on the way to the office.
Eager to know more? In that case, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us and get all the details.
As an Event Management Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Validating health and wellness of the Splunk Infrastructure
- Patching and maintenance activity of the infrastructure
- Consulting with internal customers on applications onboarding
- Report / alert creation, custom app creation for application ingestion
- Work with service teams responding to internal / external audits
- Support of the Global SOC.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Knowledge of Splunk Phantom
- Very knowledgeable Search Processing language (SPL) Programmer Ability to create advanced Splunk
queries to mine data
- Splunk SIEM and various data sources Splunk integration with ticketing system (Atlassian JIRA) and BMC
- Splunk Dashboard & UI development for security metrics
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and work
- Minimum of Five (5) years of Systems Engineering experience
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience working with Splunk and large database repository environments
- At least Five (5) years of experience working with hardware and network related services operating at layers 1 – 3 of the OSI
- Minimum of Five (5) years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting carrier grade database
- Experience working with the following technologies: Splunk, Unix/Linux [RedHat/CentOS], Python, PERL,
SQL, IP networking protocols, Github, bitbucket, Ansible and server hardware
- Experience with one or more of the following applications: Network routing, network switching, DNS,
DHCP, RADIUS, LDAP, scaling and sizing for network bandwidth utilization
- Cloud functional knowledge – AWS/Azure/Google
- Extensive experience with a large Splunk environment:
- Proper sourcetyping
- Syslog server management
- Large scale user environment with multiple deployment servers
- Strong environment troubleshooting background
- ES management experience
- HTTP Event Collector (HEC)
- Splunk Universal Forwarder Management
- Splunk Deployment / Cluster Management
- Splunk ES Certified Admin
- Certified Linux Administrator
- Experience working within financial industry SOC
- Database admin certification
- Vendor related network certifications
- Graduate degree or high level of technical certifications.
- Opportunity to join a newly established and growing organisation
- Competitive compensation package
- Brand new working environment