We are recruiting a new collegue for our partner an International company - to join their professional team in Hungary as
EU training coordinator
This position will lead Managed Enrollment for all ETC (Europe Training Center) based courses and drive cross- functional processes for the Europe Services company Healthcare Technical Training team. This position will work closely with Technical Training Coordinators & Managers, Instructors, Service Operations Managers and Field Service Management to identify and train Field Engineers on assigned products.Tasks:
- Track new and previously scheduled training classes, identify training needs, assess competency gaps and support ETC enrollment in required product training classes. Furthermore, support the development and maintenance of training registration dashboards for reporting Service readiness at the Pole, Zone and Product levels.
- Operate, maintain, and support informational databases in access, excel and our Learning Management System (company Learning), drawing from data residing on the company Mainframe. Generate reports on regular intervals to support metrics and track progress.
- Contribute in regular communications and operating mechanisms to update key internal and external stakeholders such as SupportCentral Web Sites & Training Newsletters.
- Support training delivery at the ETC in welcoming our students/ trainers and customers and introduce them to our ETC related EHS/facility safety processes. Active participate in new learning projects/initiatives to further expand the Europe Training Center offerings-
- Manage Training Center related logisitic administrations required to assure quality training delivery measures being met.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and Training quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Education experience or High School Diploma and experience working in a Training Administration environment.
- Proven excellence in communication, presentation and facilitation skills. Strong influencing skills across business function.
- Cross-functional project management and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented, precise, highly organized
- Aability to work effectively across multiple functions and levels within the business and proven Microsoft Excel software skills.
- Fluent English
Preferred Qualifications: Strong customer service skills, Strong written and verbal communications skills that can effectively communicate with a diverse workforce, Highly motivated team player. Basic Knowledge of modality products. Proven time-management skills and ability to multitask. Experience with multinational company systems including Learning, Support Central & Oracle.
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the given address.
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||-|