- Working with data source owners and business project specialists and team members to gather requirements and understand the data needs for the various projects that will use this platform
- Designing and implementing software to migrate existing data sources into our data repository, mainly via Informatica or suitable scripting languages.
- Data modelling for various staging and end-state structures, etc.
- Integration of the reconciliation output into the core reporting platform for Operations
- Working in a global team environment.
- 3+ years of experience in Informatica or some comparable ETL tool.
- Strong Unix shell scripting skills and/or Perl or comparable scripting language
- A self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, Schema Design, SQL, and SQL tuning.
- A team player able to learn quickly and work collaboratively across teams.
- Highly motivated to expand their technical and business knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to work in an international team
- Fluent understanding of the complete software development lifecycle.
- Proficient in Perl (Can substitute proficiency in Java, Python or C# if interested in learning Perl).
- Understanding of Data Modeling.
- Knowledge of finance industry.
- Experience of data warehousing solutions
- UNIX/Linux-based scripting (ksh, etc).