Our multinational Client is looking for an Analyst who would be able to communicate the end users’ (internal employees) requests toward the IT developer team in UK. In this role the Business Analyst would need to communicate with different seniority levels, and would report to a Global Vice President in the U.S. The person has to present IT affinity; he needs to understand the main problems with the internal ERP system. He should be able to control smaller projects and keep deadlines.
- Help business users get a quick and permanent solution to their problems related to ERP functionality.
- Ensure priorities, backlog and SLAs are clearly understood by all stake-holders including business leaders, ERP delivery team and other IT teams.
- Work with business representatives to prioritize issues impacting the business.
- Conduct due-diligence on ERP projects before moving them to support phase.
- Monitoring ERP for error conditions, escalations, reporting and liaison with clients.
- Participant in projects as required
- Document system changes and adhere to internal change control procedures
- Provide system security administration support
- Ensure daily operational procedures are developed and maintained to ensure system availability
- Ability to read technical documents and communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing
- Worked for 3 + years in with a manufacturing ERP application in any role, preferably as an IT analyst supporting the application.
- Good Customer Service skills and flexibility to create and maintain a positive working relationship across the organisation.
- Experience of working in global or multi site environments.
- Devoted to duty
- Attention to detail
- Ability and desire to execute with sense of urgency
- Can do attitude and ability to work independently
- Able to stay focused and deliver assignments in due time.
- Team Player, customer focus
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: zsóE-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése