Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Manager
ESAB is a global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace. Our factory in Mór is the biggest and most effective welding electrode factory in Europe with annual production of 30.000 tonnes. We working in classical heavy industry environment and using LEAN tools to improve day by day. We are proud that in our factory are presendted more than 40 years of experience and contious need for renewal at the same time. New challenges, a lot work and a great team. You are welcome, if you would like to discover new opportunities and work on varied tasks with supportive teams. We take a long-term view.
We are looking for an Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for the next step in his/her career. The EHS Manager is responsible for all Health and Safety, Fire Protection and Environment protection related issues, incidents, preventive and corrective actions, trainings, reports and correspondence towards the authorities and within the organization. Furthermore the EHS Manager will support the EHS Director in implementing and managing EHS projects in EMEA region.
- Communicate, advise and provide/coordinate training at facility with respect to hazards and associated prevention and control measures
- Supports management in the investigation of incidents, the development and implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Conduct various inspections, audits and assessments (i.e. risk assessments) to observe behavior and conditions
- Updates and maintains EHS database and records, emergency plans
- Fulfill tasks based on ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO50001, and follows their basic principles in his/ her daily activities
- Assists with the proper handling of environmental permitting, reporting and correspondence (i.e. air permits, wastewater, potable water, hazardous waste, Tier II, etc.
- Review and renew the implementation of the EHS related CBS tools
- Monitors and inspects the hazardous waste storage area, and keeps records of waste handling
- Assist with the identification of aspects, impacts an hazards associated with work process
Qualifications should include
- University or collage degree
- Must have Qualifications in Health & Safety, Environment and Fire Protection,
- Expertise in waste treatment is an advantage
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in EHS field
- Experience with ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Deep knowledge of the European and Hungarian legislation, laws, standards, rules, reporting obligations
- Good communication skills in English and good Excel and PowerPoint using skills
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Reliability, self-discipline, resoluteness
Apply directly on the email address below.
Biztonság / Honvédelem / Biztonságtechnika
Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|