English Speaking Customer Service Representative
One of our prestigious clients is expanding operation in Budapest, therefore looking to recruit Customer Service Representatives. The role holder is responsible for handling and coordinating customer inquiries in the area of ordering, demand forecasting, shipping, billing issues, and complaints. The customer service representative is dedicated to a specific portfolio of customers and responsible to develop a strong customer relationship.
- Develop and maintain a professional and positive relationship with key customer contacts and internal parties
- Process customer orders in SAP and ensure compliance
- Take care of inventories, replenishment and billings
- Proactive issue resolution
- Provide customers with information regarding status of orders, supply, issues, and complaints.
- Pursue the customer for increased order coverage where gaps exist compared to lead-time, forecast or contract data.
- Analyse service performance.
- Define and implement continuous improvement actions
- Drive regular customer logistics review meetings and provide regular service updates.
- Resolve customer complaint, return and invoice query requirements by clarifying customer's complaint; determining cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or settlement; following up to ensure resolution.
- BA degree
- Fluency in English, fluency in other European language is a plus!
- 2 years of experience in customer service, supply chain, logistics or sales
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Customer focus
- Good analytical and high complex problem solving skills
If you are interested please send your English Resume in WORD format to the e-mail address below.