Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Call Center:
ENGLISH and GERMAN SPEAKING FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The financial representative supports our account in financial tasks including accounting, reporting, payroll.
· Active participation in the accounting & financial migration of several countries to ensure the high-level financial services to the related countries in the course of the transition and after that as well.
· Active participation in the cleaning of post go-live Microsoft Dynamics issues.
· Implementation of new processes and control points to ensure the correctness of the daily accounting, financial processes and transactions, and the timely and accurate month end closing (in compliance with the corporate and legal rules.)
· Ensure that all accounting operations based on accounting principles
· Maintain customer master data, posting outgoing invoices, AR reconciliations – ensure that all revenue and debts will be posted into the correct reporting period, monitoring aged debts
· Maintain vendor master data, AP reconciliations, ensure the payment
· Prepare the weekly cash-flow forecasts and cash-balance reports in time and on a high-level quality
· Monitoring accruals and provisions
· Support general ledger close process and activities
· Ensure the monthly reconciliation of sub ledger and general ledger (with ensuring complete Balance Sheet and P&L statement reconciliations/review)
· Support accurate reporting in accordance with internal and external reporting requirements
· Provide support to internal and external audits
· Ad-hoc analysis for decision support
· Produce error-free management accounting reports
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Fluent ENGLISH and good GERMAN language knowledge
· 4-5 years experience gained in a multinational company
· College or University degree in Finance and Accounting
· Advanced level knowledge of MS Office applications
· Previous experience with US GAAP and/or IFRS
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Strong analytical skills and financial awareness
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
· Ability to meet priorities and deadline