Our prestigious client is looking for qualified candidates for Delivery Support Assistant position.
- Answer inbound customer calls relating to deliveries and place orders,
- Resolve customer queries and delivery issues, liasing with logistic planners and dispatch,
- Take ownership for all calls and close out queries in a timely manner,
- Maintain Automatic Stock Replenishment sales and inventory data,
- Review and maintain system parameters and monitor system interfaces,
- Create and maintain customers and relevant set up data in database and SAP.
- Fluency in English and French languages both written and spoken,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Able to handle fast moving and high-pressure customer facing environment,
- Ability to prioritise work tasks,
- Use initiative in undertaking continuous improvement tasks,
- Knowledge of SAP is advantage.