Our clinet is a global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
In support to the Cyber Security Fusion Center (CSFC) mission, the CSFC Core Team is responsible for analyzing cyber threat information designed to increase the company’s cyber threat awareness and protection levels. By providing awareness, indications, warnings, and operational readiness, the CSFC Core Team protects the brand, global business operations, technology infrastructure and client trust against cyber threats worldwide. In order to achieve the above results, this position will be responsible for the below functions
- Perform cyber threat analysis, alerting, and reporting based on intelligence and information gathered from both internal and external sources globally.
- Work daily with the SOCs and Global Command Centers to develop situational awareness, trends, and crisis management processes for integration with other CSFC team members.
- Present ongoing and upcoming significant events in the EMEA region virtually during the daily CSFC briefs.
- Identify incidents of significance through fusion of current and historic threat data; determine impact, urgency and audience to whom prevention, detection, mitigation and remediation guidance would be most beneficial, particularly in the EMEA region.
- Analyze cyber threat data and synthesize the analysis with cyber threats impacting the company franchise; identify, escalate, and fill intelligence gaps.
- Actively monitor and research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the brand, region business operations, technology infrastructure and client trust in the EMEA region.
- Prepare written reports and give presentations to internal and external customers.
- Apply expertise to ascertain the impact of an attack and develop threat trends to develop mitigation techniques and countermeasures that can prevent future attacks.
- Triage, process, analyze, and disseminate alerts, reports, and briefings.
- Routinely liaison with a variety of external partners in the EMEA region to build greater situational awareness for the Cyber Security Fusion Center and its partners.
- Drive and coordinate deliberate crisis management planning activities.
- Represent the CSFC in the EMEA region and maintain a routine business integration with the CSFC teams in Warren, NJ, USA and Irving, TX, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years working in a security operations, network operations, or cyber fusion center.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate on information technology related topics with multiple teams in a variety of locations.
- Experience either leading or being part of a response effort during a cyber-incident or event.
- Understanding of or competency in deliberate crisis management planning.
- Ability to quickly review information to determine its significance, validate its accuracy and assess its reliability to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with little oversight.
- Strong cyber security analytical and situational awareness skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills to internal and external customers
- Demonstrated capability to produce written products on a reoccurring basis by working with cross-functional and cross-enterprise teams.
- Strong understanding of the tools and sources available to conduct cyber security alerting, analysis, and enhanced situational awareness.