Workforce Management Real Time Analyst
Responsible for ensuring effective and efficient Workforce Management operations by forecasting resource requirements, overseeing resource utilisation and Voice / Non-Voice flows through the use of resource planning systems. By doing this, the job holder is responsible for managing the effective allocation of resource in the required area of the BSC. Good understanding of the underlying process and telephony & Watson system is necessary for the role.
The role requires the job holder to contribute to complex analyses on the WFM area and strongly participate in the further implementations and the strengthening of the Workforce management system.
- Monitoring and responding to variable volumes and staffing levels, to obtain service and budget levels determined by management.
- Interaction with agents and all levels of management is essential to optimize performance.
- Assisting in the recovery from periodic outages and system down time as they occur within the BSC.
- Serving as a primary contact for Resource Planning and Management (RPM), empowered to make decisions or escalate work related issues in the absence of the Departmental Manager and/or Scheduler.
- Analyzing real time BSC trends including contact volumes, contact patterns, staff productivity, absenteeism and resource allocation.
- Directing and coordinating the real-time operation of RPM making decisions related to overtime, vacation and time off without pay within agreed guidelines.
- Coordinating/conducting daily briefings with RPM and Team Leads to ensure staffing opportunities are brought to the attention of operations.
- Continuously looking for potential improvement areas on better productivity.
- Participating in team-backup system, backing up colleagues having similar role according to needs.
- BSC Transformation Manager
- BSC MD
- BSC Directors
- Service Delivery Managers
- Team leads and agents
- Reporting & Analytics Team
University or College degree, preferably in business management studies
- 2 year experience prior in Resource Planning Management/Workforce Management Traffic Analyst
- Knowledge of IEX (Workforce Management tool) is an advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in a SSC environment (or equivalent of professional experience).
- Fluent knowledge of English (verbal, written).
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organisation
- Good stakeholder management skills especially with key members in the BSC
- Good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates resilience when facing challenges.
- Strong ability to prioritise.
- Takes ownership in action improvements.
- Provides attention to detail and quality work.
- High level analytic skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment where flexibility is key, and directions can change frequently
- Good understanding of Avis Budget brand propositions and customer profiles