Materials joining process R&D:
- Development, deep analysis and understanding of the inherent technologies of plastic and metal joining: welding, soldering, brazing, riveting, adhesive bonding, etc
- Select appropriate welding process specification (WPS) and if required, qualify a new WPS.
- Build up a close cooperation with materials joining technology suppliers.
- Technological surveillance of technologies and techniques in the field applicable to CAP process and product.
- Execution of process development projects at a "global" scale (among plants) within CAP BG.
New mass production projects:
- Supports production engineering by reviewing welding specifications considering:
- Welding process, automation, maintenance and part handling and clamping strategies.
- Base metals, filler metals, heat treatment.
- Ensure attainment for design objectives and follow Design for Manufacturing (DFM).
- Propose measures based on P-FMEA for quality assurance and Destructive/Non Destructive Testing
Know How management and process improvement:
- Define global WPS, KPI, training, technical support among experts of CAP BG plants.
- Coordination and development of relationships with key suppliers.
- Formal and informal training among teams at CAP BG plants
- Support CAP sites to define and improve process cost.
- Develop and adopt data traceability concepts in close cooperation with experts for automation and MES.
- Integrate machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) methods in joining process.
- Consider welding AOI technologies to support the Zero Defect strategy
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor/Master degree in METALLURGY, MECHANICAL or MATERIAL engineering.
- Preferably International Welding Engineer Diploma (IWE).
- 5 years experience in soldering and welding process engineering (e.g. Resistance- , Laser- Welding) and welding automation in an electronic- or automotive production environment
- High communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate difficult technical issues in a simple and clear way
- Willingness for global travelling and intercultural interaction
- Good discipline, pro-activeness, strong ownership, and willingness to share and help
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Career opportunity
- Professional trainings
- Modern, inspirational work environment
- Interesting, challenging tasks