This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for an UX/UI Expert (AI Solutions) to join our Service HUB. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and feedback gathering.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Improve and maintain UX standards, processes.
- Deliver design presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to relevant stakeholders.
- Make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate with Product Managers/-Owners, Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Design AI driven software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- Participate in agile scrum teams designing the UX for innovative AI products and services.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Elvárások / Requirements
- You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Business-level verbal and written English.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and good oral and written communication ability.
- Proven strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects.
- Knowledge of German language is a plus.
- Background in project management and/or R&D.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban).