Similar jobs like this one
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
- Plan, direct and control the controlling, corporate governance
- Provide the Chief Financial Officer with appropriate information and strategies to assist with the achievement of profitability and business objectives and good corporate governance
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of controlling related KPIs and business unit view KPIs to CFO.
- Ensure the Legal Entity reports within the given deadlines
- Provide technical support to Legal Entity with SAP 4 Hana, SAP Business Analyser, etc.
- Review the Controlling reporting package & prepare questions for the CFO
- Support the mid-term planning and budgeting process
- Report company key figures & analysis (Internal Monthly report) to the CFO & CEO
Analyse individual departments performance at the request of the CFO & CEO
- Provide training & support to the Controlling and Finance community on Controlling requirements
- Coordinate and direct budget & financial forecasts in collaboration with the Team Lead Accounting
- Support month-end & year-end closure process of the local Accounting team if required
Elvárások / Requirements
- Proven accounting / controlling experience in a multi-national organisation
- Effective organisation, motivation, and leadership skills
- Strong commitment to achievement of targets, milestone and budgets
- Good communication and presentation skills, both internal and external
- Good people management skills
- Able to make timely, informed, business decisions
- Fluent oral and good written Hungarian and English or German is a must
- Knowledge in SAP will be well regarded
- Efficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Minimum 5 years preferable in Multi-National Company environment
- Experience in a project management environment is a merit
- Comfortable with matrix organization structures.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security