Munkavégzés helye: Budapest, 7. kerület
Munkaszerződés típusa: Határozott idő
Napi munkaidő: Teljes munkaidő (8 óra)
Our multinational partner, who is responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide, is looking for a Finance Support Analyst colleague to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Finance teams;
- Action the processing of financial transactions;
- Review case documentation for validity and conformity with current rules and regulations;
- Under the guidance of supervisor, determine the appropriate action based on case details;
- Process transactions in SAP and case management tools as initiated by case requests or regularly scheduled activities;
- Upload electronic batch files and verify results in destination system. If at any point the process fails, report to supervisor for guidance on action;
- Prepare required documentation and submit transactions for approval;
- Update and close cases to reflect accurate status;
- Ensure accuracy and report any discrepancies to supervisors;
- Execute processing controls (eligibility, policy compliance, duplicate checking, transaction/employee/account status verification);
- Perform quality assurance by reviewing completed transactions for accuracy, reconciling source data to outputs.
- Completion of secondary education (high school diploma);
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is required;
- 1-2 years work experience in administration and finance are required;
- Working knowledge in the Microsoft Suite of Products (including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of an additional UN Language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish).
Compensations & Benefits:
- It is a great first step if you wish to start your career in a UN organisation or in the Shared Service Center;
- Friendly and modern office environment;
- Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience.
Any other information:
- This contract is for a 3 months fixed term, from 15th of October, with the possibility of prolongation.