- Support business strategy by developing and managing a supply base.
- Execute audit and qualification processes of potential new suppliers.
- Assure correct reporting of Supplier Performance metrics according to the given corporate rules.
- Solve escalated issues applying negotiation skills, problem solving techniques and close follow up.
- Carry out periodical supplier audits evaluate supplier performance and close.
- Evaluate potential and new supplier capabilities.
- Consolidate results and information in the correct way and take adequate decisions. The SQD position should be a very effective communicator between company and suppliers.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in a Quality related environment inside an industrial manufacturing or automotive framework.
- University or equivalent degree level of academic education related to the job scope (engineering).
- Purpose driven individual, target oriented and used to work under pressure.
- Proactive person to permanently look out for improvement opportunities through supplier improvements.
- Flexibility as to resolve external and internal conflict situations.
- Availability to extensive travelling and willing to work in a true international environment with individuals of different cultures and nationalities.
- Business fluent in English and Hungarian.
- Diversified and challenging projects where you really have an impact on the business
- An exciting and international work environment with colleagues from around the world
- Competitive package with a wide range of fringe benefits