Student & Trainee Opportunities
Get your GO on.
Start your career with a highly successful global organisation!
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you'd like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It's a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
To support our team of specialists we are constantly looking for talented students offering valuable work experience, traineeship and a possible long term career. If you are interested in working in a colourful, diverse and multicultural environment either full or part time, we would be more than happy to welcome you in our team in any one of these areas:
- Customer Care
- Database and Sales Support
- Operations Support and Traffic Offence
- Finance and Accounting
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you:
- speak fluent English and preferably also any of the following languages: French ,Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Norwegian, Swedish (verbal, written)
- have student status: you are currently enrolled in college or university and have a valid student identification card
- are able to work 20-40 hours per week
- can use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) confidently
- enjoy an open-minded, dynamic, young and multi-cultural environment
- have excellent communication skills
- are flexible and able to adapt to changes
- believe in team work and cooperation
- don't want to miss a career-defining opportunity that could possibly lead to a permanent employment offer once you are ready to work full time and have proved your expertise and commitment
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to build a career at:
- our BSC is Centre of Excellence and largest Avis Budget Group site globally
- multicultural, diverse team with colleagues from over 40 different countries
- friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- opportunities for growth & development throughout your career
- high-energy place with winning spirit where things move forward every day
- Hungary’s greenest, environmentally conscious, award-winning office
- various fun company events and volunteer initiatives
If you want to GO somewhere in your career Avis Budget Group is the place to be! Apply now!