Specialist, Application Management
- Provide appropriate solutions and feasibility plans upon Business Area requirements which are aligned with Corporate’s IT strategy,
- Support functional specialists / business key users to implement (and supporting) the appropriate solutions,
- Technical leadership of project activities (e.g. application consolidation, application deployment, migration),
- Be an intermediate/mediation partner between business’ end users and
- internal GBS teams
- 3rd party vendors,
- Work closely with other departments (IT and Business as well) on globally and local level, like IT architects, project controlling, security, IT services, IT operation, Service Desk,
- Operate the existing applications (for digital printing, digital signature, etc.),
- Design, adjust and implement the applications to the existing systems (install new version, updates),
- Do workshops to the inner customers,
- License and contract management,
- Plan cost sharing rules for the globally used services/support/software.
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business,
- Functional or technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications,
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent,
- ITIL foundation and/or Prince 2 certification is preferred,
- Understanding of technical environment of the business application(s) concerned,
- Customer oriented attitude,
- Experiences in dealing with customers, business owners, key users, vendors,
- Being familiar in these technologies: HTML 5, SQL, Windows Azure, Kubernetes, PHP, .Net, etc.
- Being familiar in these applications is advantage: Docusign, Gelato, EpiServer, Inosa, Lotus etc.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).