Similar jobs like this one
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, it has manufacturing facilities worldwide, creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra.
- Analyze and design new functions, processes in a team
- Deliver solutions for complex MES products (LEAN MES, KEKO)
- Cover the new implementations with unit tests and documentation
- Participate in projects or workstreams including analysis, design, testing and deployment
- Provide development support within a given time
- Participate in conception overviews according to the Service Level Agreement
- Partially work on remote
Elvárások / Requirements
- Deep knowledge of .NET (ASP.NET, WCF)
- Able to communicate in English in a business environment
- Knowledge of RDB concept and SQL Server is a plus
- Experience with UI frameworks is a plus
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of application development methodology
- Experience with system integration interfaces
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the worlds nearly 8 billion people.
- We also invite you to Make the Most of YOU - Benefits include: health care plans, flexible and virtual work options, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match,
- Paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs.