Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client is based in Greenwich, Connecticut is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Their premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single Integrated Investment account. They are one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
The employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
The company has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
- Brokerage trading platform development and maintenance.
- C++ software development for UNIX server
Elvárások / Requirements
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- C++, Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL
- Working, in-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
Our client operates with a benefit package that is highly over the Hungarian market's average offerings, contact us for details.