What would be your job?
- Contributing to building entire continuous deployment pipeline with DevOps team
- Educating software engineers to think operationally when designing services and to operate what they build.
- Automate infrastructure creation and configuration (Terraform, Ansible)
- Planning and implementing monitoring solutions with DevOps team
- Collaborate with software engineering to help them develop systems that are highly available, secure, cost effective and performant
- Drive the design, deployment and maintenance REST/gRPC services in multiple production environments
- Ensure security policies and procedures are consistently implemented to secure production data
- Building resilient and self-scaling systems so that you can sleep through the night.
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- Participate in architectural and technical decisions that impact development environment
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts such as Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Solid understanding of the Unix/Linux operating system and networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, SSH, ...)
- Solid understanding of web technologies (HTTP, DNS, SSL)
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Sysadmin abilities to debug issues with infrastructure and services
- Experience in software development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines /cloud platforms /containerization technologies /Database systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Passion for automating everything
Nice to have
- Experience with static code analyzers
- Git, Bitbucket Server
- Maven, Gradle, CMake, Conan
- Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Coverity
- Ansible, Terraform
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
What our partner can give you in return
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Cutting-edge infrastructure