Pozíció leírása / Job description
Join our client, a company which simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, it has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. This company is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- Designs, develops, and maintains software test plans
- Executes test automation and black box testing
- Responsible for performing the creation and execution of automated tests across a diverse set of digital marketing online conversion workflows and experiments. Includes functionality testing for performance, scalability and load, and regression.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Min. 5 years experience in testing ( automation experience is must have )
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in IT preferred
- Understanding Agile test methodologies, Scrum QA process and Agile project tools such as Jira
- Experience with Git, Teamcity, BrowserStack, and Selenium
- Willing to learn and develop
- Sense of humor, positive attitude, eager to learn and grow
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good consulting skills
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- The products are used daily by millions of users
- Supportive corporate culture
- Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, training, meetups.
- Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
- Agile environment
- Interactive English courses and trainings
- Office located in the middle of Budapest
- Friendly office , inspiring working teams