Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is Europes #1 provider of secure and efficient communication services to the correctional industry. Their core offering is a secure software platform operated by the correctional facility to deliver inmates with secure communication/multimedia services. The system currently serves over 650 correctional facilities with more than 300.000 inmates.
Your tasks will be:
-To participate in manual and automated testing, validating, specifying and documenting of the IT and telecommunication systems produced and operated by the company.
-Take an active part in test planning, test case development and test group leading.
-Support software developers, business analysts and maintains relationship with customers, clients and suppliers.
Elvárások / Requirements
Minimum 3 years work experience in software tester position
- Knowledge of test methods
- Knowledge of test management software
- Experience in producing test plans
- Experience in software specification and survey is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Windows infrastructure, IIS)
- Database basics SQL
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Experience in automated testing
- Programming basics (C#/.NET)
- Visual Studio basics
- Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- JMeter (SmartMeter)
- Professional college or university degree
- ISTQB CTFL Certification (Advantage)
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
-High-tech software development environment
- Advanced compensation package
- Long-term professional development opportunities
- Unique product