As Senior controller, you are fully responsible for the financial steering and controlling of one of our core industries and act as business partner to the commercial organization.
You have very good analytical and strategical skills and act as entrepreneur as you will be responsible for the calculation of strategic business cases and challenge the implementation along plan in case of deviations you support in developing tradeoff measures.
You are familiar to present and discuss your results on management level as you are responsible for the preparation and moderation of monthly business reviews with the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Forecasting & Planning:
- You set targets for Order entry, Revenue, Order Result, for in year and mid term planning
- You define and evaluate measures to achieve commercial targets
- You manage the account planning of our Top Accounts and track sales pipe development
- You align Order entry and Revenue forecast based on portfolio elements with LBUs and Portfolio unit Controlling
- Business Support:
- You calculate business case for vertical portfolio elements and assets to be build up and prioritize funds
- You steers all customer related risks and opportunities from deals and vertical portfolio elements (input for monthly projection)
- You challenge industry plays and provide market forecasts and financial data of selected industries for business development
- You build the bridge between industries and FC PU, when developing customer specific contracts / solutions
- Month end closing:
- You support in commenting on deviations and provide monthly projection on Order entry, Revenue and Order Result
- Prepares and moderates vertical / sales reviews
Elvárások / Requirements
- Strong financial controlling background with 5-10 years work experience in financial departments
- Highly self motivated and adopt to business changes fast
- Fluent in English
- You are used to work in virtual teams as your colleagues will be based in Europe and India
- Ideally you have experience in sales or consulting