Automotive – IATF - International opportunity
Our partner is a worldwide known automotive supplier that now aims to hire an experience manager to lead the quality assurance department locally and also control quality at some foreign locations.
Some of your tasks in the new position:
- To represent the company in front of certification body during IATF 16949 audits (production site and all remote locations).
- To plan and manage IATF 16949 audits and follow up all site action plan to manage potential non-conformities.
- To coordinate and participant all internal and external audits. Follow up corrections until effectively close.
- To maintain complaint, change management and PPAP internal systems as divisions may operate it to support their business requirements.
- To track and to coordinate all internal & external quality issues (complaints) during all product and process phases.
- Understanding customer quality agreements to ensure each of them correct interpreting and responding for them.
- Act as escalation point for customer if cannot satisfy requirements.
What do you need to suceed:
- Fluent English knowledge
- University or college degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- At least 8 years of experience as a Quality Manager
- IATF 16949 internal auditor is a must, VDA 6.3 (VDA/QMC registered) auditor preferable
- Ability to integrate new standards such as ISO26262 into our working procedures
- Able to influence and advise at all levels of the business
What should you do now?
Please submit your English and Hungarian CV and please also indicate your gross salary expectation.