This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for a Senior Python Developer (AI Solutions) to join our Service HUB. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- Provide development estimates on projects and tasks.
- Work with Robotic Process Automation Developers and Data Scientists to develop tools that support our clients.
- Collaborate with, product managers / product owners, technical teams to understand multi-functional requirements in order to design, develop, test and implement AI and RPA solutions.
- Understand current systems and resolve operations issues while working with cross-functional teams around the globe.
- Participate in performance optimization activities including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and administration.
- Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations.
- Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Strong Python programming skills (Core Python, Pandas, PySpark and etc.) and knowledge about code quality and tooling.
- Strong knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented design, coding, and test patterns.
- Experience with continuous delivery and in building and maintaining software platforms (commercial or open source).
- Proficiency in writing complex logic in Python as per industry standards.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapper (ORM) libraries.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau and Plotly and Query languages like SAS, SQL, and Hive.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills and understanding of threading limitations of Python.
- Experience in developing RESTful API.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Business-level verbal and written English is a must.
- Any experience working in a DevOps environment:
- Experience with CI/CD build and release automation tools
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as HDFS, Pig, Hive, Spark, and Scala.
- Ability to mentor and train other team members in Python.
- Experience working with Service Meshes is an added advantage
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, information management, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, etc.
- Experience working in Machine Learning project is a plus
- Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)