We are looking for a Python developer who will strengthen our team to drive with us the implementation of a statistical data science platform. Your primary focus will be in building andmaintaining a communion functions library, develop data migration concepts, define and implement validation and calculation engines and ensuring we can migrate an entire legacy system. This will include the design of the underlying data structures and continuous deployment of the services. As member of a team dedicated to innovation, you will have the chance to directly contribute to the future of our products.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Contribute to an agile team and be part of an international development team
- Implement and deploy scalable & secure Python and R code
- Build fast data storage and processing architectures
- Design and implement robust REST APIs
Elvárások / Requirements
WHAT IS YOUR STACK?
- Python, R, R Shiny, Python Flask, Pandas, Bokeh, Dash, PyTorch, Pytest, Docker, Kubernetes, Architecture, DevOps
- Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, NiFi, Camunda, Databricks, Cloudera
- German language knowledge