If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve.
As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety.
Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create the extraordinary to make the world better for everyone.
Your future job
As senior payroll analyst you join our growing HR Shared Service Center in Budapest. Your day-to-day job is about preparing and processing these monthly payroll runs, completing gross-to-net calculations on the payroll engine and through the payroll vendor of around 400 pay slips for the German sites.
In addition, you:
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll runs for various countries in EMA, in this case the German site
- Benefit administration (healthcare, life/disable insurance, fringe benefits etc.) in various countries in EMA
- Agreeing on payroll schedules and calendars with payroll vendor
What is in it for you
We are simply an amazing team to be part of, located in a new building in Budapest, not that far from the city center. This new office will be your second home where you built up your career with us. Our office is growing fast, so feel free to also recommend your friends and family to join our organization. Furthermore, you will have:
- The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
- A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
- Working with the latest SAP/S4 HANA systems;
Money-wise: we offer a competitive base salary, interesting package. Have we already convinced you to become part of our team?
You are our ideal colleague if you…
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Knowledge of the payroll legislation of another European country in a plus
- Ability to identify possible issues in a timely manner and escalate to the right resource
You as a person…
- Have strong planning, organizational and scheduling skills to ensure you meet payroll processing deadlines;
- Have latitude to interpret broad instructions;
- Are flexible to working in different time zones, and deal with payroll peak periods;
Think you’d be a good fit or curious to learn more about our Budapest team ? Click “ apply now ,” and we will reach out to you within two business days.
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%