We are looking for an experienced Finance professional who is eager to learn and work on IT systems projects.
Finance Business Analyst,
you will help translating Finance needs into IT solutions.
You will work as part of a highly skilled global team of Finance Business Analysts who support the Finance system users worldwide.
Experienced Business Analyst or Finance Professional with 5-7 years demonstrated experience in the following knowledge:
- Understanding Finance application functionality including business purpose, rules, logic, and data
- Acting as the business expert for IT
- Actively leading Continuous Improvement projects, including gathering User Requirements, preparation and execution of test plans, coordination with users for testing sign-off, and researching alternatives to complex issues
- Researching, Interpreting and Troubleshooting System Setups
- Maintaining Project plans, testing plans, updates to management, and other as project requires
- Background in Finance or Accounting
- Team player
- Some International Travel and late-night meetings required as projects dictate
- Willingness to work independently or as a part of a larger group
- SQL Query skills is an advantage (Ability to modify and run)
- A minimum of 5 years of related accounting/finance/systems experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification or equivalent, preferred
- High level of PC skills, preferably using MS Excel, Word and data mining/visualization tools such as Hyperion, Business Intelligence, Tableau, etc.
- Experience using (& enhancing) large scale integrated financial reporting systems, preferably Oracle