As "Senior Engineer - Security and Forensics" you understand the latest developments in the field of Security & Cloud. You will take over the technical sub-project management for the reaction and prevention of cyber-attacks, security gaps and data breaches.
This includes the following tasks:
• You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
• You will analyze and evaluate data security and cyber risks.
• You will derive and implement measures, e.g. penetration tests, vulnerability scans, log configuration
• In the event of acute attacks or security breaches, you will be actively involved in the defense or coordinate appropriate measures.
• You analyze attacks with forensic means and implement protective measures derived from the analysis.
• You work hands-on at the console and love to automate security testing.
• You perform IT and network audits and document them in dedicated reports.
• You design and coordinate penetration tests by Red Teams.
• You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
Elvárások / Requirements
• 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience; successfully fended off large-scale attacks are a plus.
• Experience with scan / assessment tools such as Metasploit, Nessus, Burp Suite, Qualys, Core Impact or others.
• CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, EnCE, or other relevant security certifications are preferred.
• Knowledge of Automation, e.g. Ansible.
• Knowledge of encryption and coding methods, communication protocols and algorithms.
• Good knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
• Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
• Good knowledge of secure scale-out cloud applications and the necessary technological components and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker).
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers