- Operate and monitor Data Lake and other Azure, Cloud related applications/solutions through E2E management of development, test and production environments,
- Planning, designing and operating a newly created Advanced Analytics stack for Consumer Services Digital Landscape and ensure high quality operations, availability and on-time product delivery,
- Performing application maintenance tasks, evaluating performance issues, developing recommendations, troubleshooting and fixing issues in collaboration with IT and Data Analytics teams,
- Create and share operational requirements data pipeline standards with internal and external development teams and enforce compliance,
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience,
- Adopt 'Automation of everything' as a key, ground-up design principle,
- Ensure data quality and readiness for BI & ML applications.
- BA Computer Science / Engineering,
- DWH developing experience is a must (nice to have: Retail domain),
- 2+ years of operations/development experience with Microsoft technologies (e.g. MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SCOM, Azure technologies) with profound knowledge of version control systems and development pipelines,
- In-depth experience in building high performance data pipelines with Cloud-based technologies,
- Knowledge of integrated/hybrid cloud architectures and solutions,
- Understanding of application deployment strategies and continuous integration,
- Comfortable with configuration management tools,
- Fluency in English.
What do we offer:
- Tackling interesting work and challenging problem, great team, modern office environment located in Budapest_Infopark.
- Our colleagues are accurate, having proactive mindset, positive attitude, strong sense of ownership and team mentality, they are open to different cultures across CEE and passionate for growing their skills.
Work location: Budapest, 11th district
Should you be interested in working in this position, please don’t hesitate to apply with your English and Hungarian CV.