Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client provides management consultancy services and information packages for companies interested in investing in Hungary. Their goal is to support strategic investment decisions through advisory activities in the SSC/BSC, ICT, Logistics, Automotive, Tech and Life Sciences sectors.
- Carry out investment promotion activities, develop and provide management consultancy services;
- Coordinate and manage industry related greenfield and brownfield projects in Hungary;
- Follow-up with investors to support their investment project (implementation and after-care phase) and resolve any matters or questions with the assistance of the investment promotion team;
- Facilitate and manage site visits in Hungary and appropriate follow-up activities;
- Manage and supervise industry teams of junior consultants;
- Administrative and reporting duties based on internal and external requirements.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Master degree in Business Administration or relevant studies;
- Familiar in dealing with investment projects in Hungary;
- at least 2-3 years of management consulting experience;
- Very good project management skills;
- Good analytical, writing and presentation skills;
- Able to work under time pressure and well as being pro-active;
- Experience of supervising and coaching staff is an asset;
- Fluent in English and native in Hungarian languages;
- Team oriented, able to work independently and keen on travelling through Hungary.