As "Senior Architect Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in cloud and container technology based on OpenStack. You are able to understand the network concept and interoperability of high availability. You drive the further development of the OpenStack cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You plan and drive automation using common automation frameworks.
- You will be involved in the design, operation and further development of OpenStack - future PaaS/SaaS features (e.g. Serverless, Edge, Hybrid, AI) of the Open Telekom Cloud using agile development methods (DevOps) in close contact with the manufacturers.
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology.
- You participate in the further development of platform architecture.
- You will prepare materials for presentations and advise management on technology decisions.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools)
- Agile mindset.
- Willingness to create proof-of-concepts with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Expert knowledge in software design
- Excellent ability to assess technical solutions and to make the necessary decisions when solving them.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.