Similar jobs like this one
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company is being present for more than 140 years. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest-based BSC.
Key Activities and tasks:
- Operational support for the countries/colleagues that belong to his/her area ( AP activities – e.g. invoice booking and payment, expense auditing; Cash and bank activities e.g. daily booking and reconciliation; Monthly closing related activities incl. reconciliation activities; Task coordination)
- Serve as the main point of contact for questions/issues coming from various stakeholders from local entities or BSC. Understand these requests, answer them or delegate to team members and track until final resolution
- Backup for the Team Leader or another Senior AP Specialist during the absence or critical period
- Monitor SLA / KPI performance of the assigned entities, report to Team Leader, Quality function and interfere where performance is below expected level (immediately or with Team Leader involvement)
- Responsible for collecting data and the area represent for audits, projects, or regular / ad hoc reporting
- Identify best practices and actively contributes to process improvement and standardization.
- Responsible for the updates and maintenance of process documentation for his/her respective area.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining shared drive folders for his/her respective area.
- Assist in migrations, hold preparation, and wrap-up meetings.
- Responsible for training the new joiner within his/her area and ensuring “must-have” list elements are fulfilled.
- Assist fewer experience colleagues during regular and ad-hoc tasks, processes.
- Perform assigned tasks within larger scope projects, e.g. data collection or testing
Elvárások / Requirements
- University or college degree preferably in Economics
- Fluent English, Another language is a strong advantage.
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs; ERP system knowledge
- Accounts Payable & Cash and Bank experience (AP activities – e.g. invoice booking and payment, expense auditing; Cash and bank activities – e.g. daily booking and reconciliation; Monthly closing related activities incl. reconciliation activities; Task coordination)
- Overall has at least 3 years of experience in the field of AP
- Acted as the point of contact for other colleagues, external parties including Managers, being supportive with their questions. Proved record of customer satisfaction.
- Professional communication on all levels.
- Able to oversee the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of the entities responsible for, connects measurements to business
- Thinks proactively, take part in the training of new joiners and project works
- Has the willingness to take on extra tasks on top of daily activities.
- Has the ability to guide people and transfer knowledge.
- Shows exemplary behavior, positive, motivated, and takes ownership.
- Openness to change and ability to learn quickly.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- As a part of an international team you will sit in a modern, beautiful office in the heart of Budapest;
- Multinational, young and dynamic environment;
- Flexible working hours and competitive salary;
- Professional training and workshops, great learning opportunity;
- Long-term professional development and career plan;
- Home office/Hybrid system.