As an SD-WAN Network Engineer you will be a member of an international team where you can get acquainted with SD-WAN technologies (Juniper Contrail, Silverpeak, Velocloud) and participate in the project phases (Plan & Build).
By joining our team, we will help you improve your English or German language skills and you will also have the opportunity to do your work from home.
- Design of Telecommunications Networks (high level and low level)
- Design and Implementation (Overlay and Underlay Layer) in Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN)
- Solution development in cooperation with the Manufacturers. Primary with Juniper, later probably with the vendors Silverpeak and Velocloud too.
- Responsible for creation of Architecture and Design Concepts
- Regular technical negotiations with customers and with lead architecture
- Test of new software releases before rollout into the customer environment
- Building up and maintaining the network lab in Debrecen
- 3rd level support for the 2nd level operations
Elvárások / Requirements
- Fluent English spoken and written
- German language is an advantage
- Over 5 years of proven professional experience in network field
- Experience in design and implementation of networks
- Knowledge and experience in the adjacent technologies WAN, WLAN, LAN, Voice and Security
- Secure handling of the common MS Office applications and Visio as well as assets for the addressing of complex issues
- Willingness to national and international project work
- Experience in SD-WAN technologies is not a must, but an advantage