- Provide application support to business users in the module MM/WM/eWM in ECC and S/4HANA environments
- Resolve system related problems via our Incident management with solutions and documentation
- Project/Demand Resolution either as a resource or manager, or both. This includes modifications of existing or design of new processes.
- Manage the implementation of application changes where needed via self-development or the creation of detailed technical specifications along with coordination and management of internal and external change providers.
- Proficient in documentation methodology, ability to adapt to ZF standards of documentation
- Degree in Informatics or related disciplines – experience can be a substitution of degree and 3-5 years of experience in SAP Inbound process consulting, implementation and support.
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills used to support SAP end users. Knowledge of testing procedures that ensure expected results and at least basic ABAP code reading skill.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Provide positive contributions to a team environment with the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness and ability to travel worldwide (0-30% per year)
- Able to communicate verbally and in written form in English to be able to work in an international team
- German language knowledge
- Competency in SAP interfaces and RF technologies
- Experience in S/4HANA
- ABAP programming experience
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
- Participation in international projects and commission to foreign countries
- Career opportunities, continuous training program and language courses
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements
- Home office work
- School start support