Sales Support Associate
Location of work: Budapest
Working time: Full-time
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, sales support environment where you can make measurable contributions to customer success? Are you inspired by excellence and quality support? On behalf of our market leader multinational client we are looking for a sales support associate. Our client helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries and 170+ countries run better, and you will have the power to make a real impact.
- Supports the company's global presales organization in first-responder content and coordination of product, technical, and security requirements in customer documents.
- Aligns with Presales in updating and maintaining LOB content in a centralized database for continuous quality and improvement best practices.
- Works on multiple and simultaneous requirements documents in a high-volume, deadline driven environment to support presales on revenue-generating client opportunities.
- University degree (Bachelor) or relevant tertiary certification in IT, engineering, Finance or related fields.
- English Fluency Required and Excellent Reading Comprehension
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has technical experience or knowledge or previously used any or all LOB software HR/ Sourcing & Procurement software
Preferred: 1-2 years working experience in a fast-paced tech/software or comparable experience.
- Highly proficient in Outlook/ Word/ Excel
- Critical thinking
- Problem solver
- Task driven
- High level reading skills / comprehension (in English)
- High level of communication (in English)
- Excellent time management
What we offer
- Competitive salary package and benefit
- Opportunities to grow & development throughout your career
- Friendly, collaborative culture & approachable leadership
- Full time position at a multinational company
If you are interested in this position, please submit your HUN/ENG CV.