Sales Representative Europe
As a Sales Rep on our Europe Desk, you will originate, analyze, and execute arbitrage opportunities in the semiconductor industry. Working within a specialized team, you will leverage the company’s proprietary data-set, technology, and deep counterparty relationships to develop and complete trades primarily within the European markets. Sales Reps are given tremendous responsibility: negotiating pricing, contracts, and developing and managing multi-million dollar relationships. Success in this role requires attention to detail, strong analytical skills, sales and marketing skills, and instinctual pattern recognition. We are looking for individuals who are tenacious, resilient, competitive, hard-working, and committed to being part of a cohesive team that services clients exceedingly well.
- Analyze the company’s submarkets to identify supply/demand imbalances and pricing trends.
- Conduct comparable asset analysis and pricing analysis.
- Source, segment and compare buyer-seller counterparties and bid characteristics.
- Execute asset diligence processes on behalf of the firm and buyer counterparties.
- Negotiate buyer-seller counterparty agreements and transactional materials.
- Analyze and manage transactional risk, including credit and funding risk.
- Develop and manage corporate relationships in Europe, Asia, and the U.S.
- Interface with the company’s data, analytics, and settlement groups to manage up/down process transaction work.
- Develop and present investable situations to the company’s senior leadership.
- Fluency in English required. Additional fluency in any of the following languages is preferred: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, or other European languages.
- BS/BA from a leading accredited academic institution.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant sales, trading, or other client-facing, revenue generating experience.
- Strong track record of success in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Demonstrable tenacity, resiliency, fortitude, and competitive spirit.
- History of negotiation experience, client management skills, and closing transactions of any kind.
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.