Are you into Pastry and Ice cream bases? A fast growing multinational company is planning to expand to open to the Hungarian Market and expand his client base, both through distribution and retail and to hire a Sales Manager that will drive the Hungarian business with customers focus and a strong sales drive.
In the role the new hired Sales Manager will:
- Take care of the current Large (direct) & Channel distribution client’s portfolio;
- Proactively search for new distribution opportunities for the brands – wholesalers, key accounts, impulse/alternative channels;
- Take care of any other Sales administration related task (invoicing, collection, any other eventual clients’ commercial request);
- Measure, track, analyse and report market and sales data ;
- Take necessary measures to ensure all targets are met;
- Work in close collaboration with all relevant departments with the distributor;
- Min. 2 years experience in key account management/ field sales or similar field in the Pastry/Delicatesse/FMCG/food retail sector;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Ability to work independently – 80% time travel;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Clean driving license.
Additional information: ·
- 80% of the time travel;
- Presence: 65% Budapest and the surrounding areas and min. 35% per week travel to Hungarian countryside;
- Own mobile, laptop and company car.
Keywords: #pastry #sales #F&B #foodretail #accountmanager #channel #FMCG