We are an international dynamically evolving mid size company in the health and beauty industry and looking for a Sales executive for assistant sales director position to help, develop, improve, maintain and lead our dinamic team to success.
- Define the daily and weekly sales target and productivity of the branch
- Supervise and handle day to day operation in customer care and sales department
- Direct sales force over 35 and operational support staff of 40 people.
- Ensure and check a maximalized daily sales
- Supervising and managing the managers’ performance.
- Organizing and leading daily and weekly meetings for sales people and managers.
- Planning the daily, weekly, monthly schedules for the departments.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Orient and train new management team and sales force
- Ensure the achievement of company goals set with the CEO.
- Maintain accurate statistical and financial records.
- Proven minimum of over 1 years of experience in sales field
- Proven experience of managing high number of people
- English knowlage verbal and written
- Strongly motivated to reach set up targets
- Possess a high level of retail and company management, know how to inspire, lead, develop and motivate staff, helping them to achieve outstanding results through real passion, innovation and support.
- Strong, effective, creative and responsible with proven record of exceptional people management and high commercial skills with great ability to work and excellent under pressure.
What we offer:
- Professional and well organized Back office team
- High quality and professional beauty brand
- Steady international background
- Exclusive working environment
- Competitive Base salary, Bonus based outstanding compensation package
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation