- Building relationships and selling our systems for construction projects through aluminum window and door fabricators,
- Presentation of our systems and solutions for fabricators, converting fabricators working with competitors’ systems to company's system,
- Participation in project cooperation meetings, representation of the interest of the company,
- Active participation in the promotion of products offered by the company (presentations, conferences, events, trade fairs),
- Proactively seeking for new business opportunities, doing the qualification and follow up of the identified projects,
- Collect, organize and update project information in the CRM system,
- Technical advisory for fabricators,
- Cooperation with our local sales support engineers, and Polish technical department to prepare the required solutions in a timely manner,
- Cooperation with our project developers in project management.
- University or college degree in engineering; civil engineer / architect / mechanical engineer degree,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in selling aluminium systems and solutions for the construction industry,
- Experience in consultative selling,
- Active business network with the aluminium window and door fabricators,
- Willingness to frequently travel,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English language,
- Software knowledge of AutoCAD,
- Software knowledge of MS Office.
- More than 5 years experience in selling aluminium systems and solutions for the construction industry.
- Stable corporate background,
- Modern work environment,
- Company car,
- Professional development, training,
- Career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your English and Hungarian CV!