We are searching for a German speaking Red Hat Enterprise Linux Devops Engineer, who is willing to work in a tandem team with Swiss Colleagues and with our biggest railway Customer in Switzerland.
- Rest API
- CI/CD / Jenkins
Cloud DevOps Engineering
- Primary Clouds OTC / Azure
- Secondary Clouds AWS / IBM
Cloud Storage DevOps Engineering
- Tandems work as DevOps-Teams based on ScrumProcesses supported by Ira, Confluence
- It is important that the candidate understands what DevOps means in terms of how the team works, and as member of a Tandem Team he/she must be able to perform a full task according to Gitflow until it is implemented on the systems.
- Tasks responsibilities are not spitted in development and deployment.
Elvárások / Requirements
- College/university degree or equivalent certificates/work experience
- At least 3-5 years experience in a relevant IT field
- Deep knowledge of Linux (including Bash scripting experience)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German
- English language knowledge is an advantage
- Systemic thinking
- Customer focused attitude and communications
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Team player attitude