RFP Center of Excellence (COE) Presales Support Associate
Location of work: Budapest; Budapest
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, sales support environment where you can make measurable contributions to customer success? Are you inspired by excellence and quality support? At SAP, we help companies and organizations in more than 25 industries and 170+ countries run better, and you will have the power to make a real impact.
- Supports the global SAP Presales organization in first-responder content and coordination of product, technical, and security requirements in customer RFx documents.
- Aligns with Presales in updating and maintaining LOB content in a centralized database for continuous quality and improvement best practices.
- Works on multiple and simultaneous requirements documents in a high-volume, deadline driven environment to support Presales on revenue-generating client opportunities.
- University degree (Bachelor) or relevant tertiary certification in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Personal traits
- Critical thinking
- Problem solver
- Task driven
- High level reading skills / comprehension (in English)
- High level of communication (in English)
- Excellent time management
- Highly proficient in Outlook/ Word/ Excel
- English Fluency Required and Excellent Reading Comprehension
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has experience working with an ERP software like S/4 HANA
NOT REQUIRED but Preferred: 1-2 years working experience in a relevant role.