Similar jobs like this one
OTP Group is a key banking group in Central and Eastern Europe. We provide modern tools and a wide range of financial products to over 19 million clients in twelve countries. Our success—which is outstanding even in Europe—springs from the fact that our headquarters is located in the region as well as from our seventy-year history: we understand the needs of our clients well, we are open to innovation, and our development is supported by our predictable and stable operation. In order to reach our ambitious goals, we need colleagues who are motivated to achieve joint success and are able to develop in a complex and ever more demanding environment.
Retail Risk Advisor (for foreign subsidiaries)
Brief description of the job:
We are looking for a new team member for the Risk Analysis and Regulation Directorate. The ideal candidate has sound analytical background and pro-active work attitude. In this role you will have the opportunity to participate and contribute to acquisition due diligence projects from a retail credit risk perspective. During the integration and group alignment periods you will be required to closely collaborate with our subsidiary entities and the M&A experts while also being essential part of the HQ subsidiary retail risk team. The understanding of the private individual lending processes and the PI portfolio with special focus on high risk products on a group level will be key to support the department and to elaborate improvements in our operation. This role provides excellent oversight in a continuously evolving Bankgroup, thus presents great opportunity for the candidate.
- Due Diligence project participation: conducting retail loan portfolio analysis, compliance assessment of the target’s group requirements, general understanding of the target’s role and operations.
- Integration and group aligment project participation with special focus of the group level risk management approaches and group requirements.
- Participation in risk governance functions, including group level risk appetite and credit policy related control tasks that support management decision making.
- Support local risk management in their current processes and to share group best practices for selected members of subsidiaries.
- Supportive role in newly scheduled and recurring loan and risk review exercises in collaboration with other risk areas.
- Handling general risk management related inquiries and providing ad-hoc analytical support within the Risk Analysis and Regulation Directorate
- 3+ years of experience in retail banking, preferably retail risk management
- At least Bachelor’s degree from relevant fields of study
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Solid excel knowledge and skills
- Travel: 10%-20%, main location in Budapest
- Experience from project type work environment is a plus
What we provide:
- International experience as part of a leading banking group in the region
- Unique opportunity in the Hungarian banking industry (head quarter role)
- Continuously developing, resourceful organization
- Extensive toolset for personal career development
- Competitive compensation package