What would be your main responsibilities?
- To organize the release process amongst different development teams and branches
- Collaboration between different teams and business units – software developers and testers.
- To maintain, review, control and improve release process
- Provide monitoring, optimization, tuning, capacity planning of the development environment
What would be your other duties?
- Improve the process of handling specific requirements and requesting CI system changes
- Develop various configuration management metrics for the purpose of reporting milestones throughout the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and maintain reports according to the release/integration processes
We need you, If you have...
- Good coordination skills
- Knowledge of version control tooling (Git, HG, SVN)
- Experience with Source Control Management tools
- Experience with CI, CD systems (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- The ability to solve complex problems and research difficult issues independently.
- English language knowledge
- Creativity, a high level of independence
- Analytical thinking and vision is a must
- Good negotiation skills required to be able to organize and collaborate between different stakeholders
Nice to have knowledge:
- Some scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Linux shell scripting…)
- Configuration management experience
- Deep knowledge of distributed version control system
- Familiarity with C++ development
What can we give you in return?
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- A youthful team