Regional IT Audit Manager
IT RISK ADVISORY TEAM
Are you ready to support us in creating more sophisticated IT security environment for our clients and take key role in IT audit quality initiatives across the CEE region?
If you are looking for a challenging, client facing job in the field of IT security, but would like to drive internal projects as well in an international environment then we are sure that working for IT Risk Advisory Services is the best choice for you.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably as external IT auditor,
- University or college degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.),
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, knowledge of another CEE language is an advantage,
- Hands-on MS Office skills,
- Outstanding analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Sound knowledge of IT audit methodologies,
- Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment,
- Efficient team player and client-oriented thinking.
- Work as an IT audit manager or subject matter expert on financial audit engagements both locally and in the CEE region,
- Take part in various IT audit quality initiatives across the CEE region, facilitate regional cooperation, deliver trainings, and prepare knowledge materials,
- Act as lead auditor or IT security expert on IT risk advisory projects by coordinating the work of junior colleagues.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international team,
- Possibility to enhance your theoretical and practical knowledge,
- Valuable experience in an international environment,
- Attractive and competitive benefit package,
- Internal and external training opportunities that fit your personal development needs,
- Long term career opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.