We are looking for a
Quality Engineering Manager
on behalf of our client, dealing with high complexity module manufacturing, supplying the medical industry.
Pozíció azonosító: B97QEM
Szükséges nyelvtudás: Angol, Angol - középfok
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Determine the overall quality and continuous improvement strategy for department to inline with management and corporate overall strategic plan.
- Build strong quality systems for determining the appropriate infrastructure and resources required for department to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure internal processes and metrics aligned for highest product quality and competitive advantage.
- Implement and maintain the necessary programs to support the Corporate Quality Policy, the Quality System, and the Continuous Improvement initiatives, as they relate to Supplier and Manufacturing Controls.
- Review and Approve Supplier Quality Agreements and the Approved Supplier List
- Oversee investigations of Supplier and Manufacturing quality issues to insure timely closed loop corrective actions and prompt reports.
- Rollout and control Environmental, Health and Safety compliance and improvement.
- University technical or Engineering degree (Bsc, Msc)
- At least 8 years of experience in Quality / Engineering field
- At least 5 years in a leadership position.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- High level of ethics, Accountability/ownership and effective conflict management
- Windchill and SAP knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO 13485